Kira Rudik's Graduate and Return project started negotiations about new opportunities for Ukrainian students in Cambridge
The Graduate and Return project has started negotiations with the University of Cambridge (Great Britain) about new opportunities for Ukrainian students. This was reported by its initiator, leader of the Golos party, vice-president of ALDE Kira Rudik.
«The most important investment is education. Both for the state and for the youth. We should use every opportunity to improve our intellectual potential. Studying in Cambridge is a great chance for Ukrainian students, we are doing everything possible to let them take advantage of it», — commented the leader of Golos.
Currently, Cambridge University has seven initiatives for Ukrainians:
- fully funded internship for doctoral students;
- fully funded accommodation for scientists;
- clinical practice for students of Kharkiv National Medical University;
- financial and non-housing support for researchers in Ukraine;
- Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship;
- support for Ukrainian students who are already studying in Cambridge and support for Ukrainian children who are currently seeking asylum in other countries
- assistance in the reform of the Ukrainian education system.
Graduate and Return is a project to provide free international education to Ukrainian students, which is overseen by the leader of Golos. Thanks to agreements with 100 of the best international universities, Ukrainians will get a chance to get quality education free of charge and use new knowledge to rebuild Ukraine after their return.
Photo Temporalata @flickr